Effective Date: April 20, 2023
We collect several types of information from and about users of our website, including:
1. Personal Information: This is information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or other contact details.
2. Non-Personal Information: This is information that cannot be used to identify you as an individual, such as your IP address, browser type, device information, and details about your visit to our website, including the pages you view, the links you click, and the time you spend on our site.
We collect this information:
– Directly from you when you provide it to us, such as when you register for an account, sign up for a newsletter, or fill out a contact form.
– Automatically as you navigate through our website, using technologies like cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
1. To provide you with the services, products, and information you request.
2. To personalize and improve your experience on our website.
3. To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries, sending newsletters, and providing promotional materials.
4. To maintain and improve the security and performance of our website.
5. To comply with legal obligations and enforce our Terms of Service.
Disclosure of Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
1. With your consent.
2. With trusted third parties who provide services to us, such as payment processors, marketing partners, and analytics providers, as necessary for them to perform their services on our behalf.
3. In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale of our assets, in which case your personal information may be transferred to the new owner.
4. To comply with legal obligations or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our users, our website, or others.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our website is not intended for use by children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete that information.
privacy practices, please contact us using the following information:
Joe Bob Briggs
Manhattan Texas Productions, Inc.
215 Thompson Street Suite 113
New York, NY 10012-1360.
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. When we no longer need your personal information for these purposes, we will securely delete or anonymize it in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Your Privacy Rights
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including:
1. Access: You may have the right to request access to the personal information we hold about you.
2. Correction: You may have the right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
3. Deletion: You may have the right to request the deletion of your personal information, subject to certain exceptions.
4. Restriction: You may have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information under certain circumstances.
5. Data Portability: You may have the right to request the transfer of your personal information to another organization.
6. Objection: You may have the right to object to our processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes or when our processing is based on legitimate interests.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided above. We may require you to provide proof of your identity before processing your request.
If you believe that our processing of your personal information violates applicable data protection laws, you may have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant data protection authority in your jurisdiction.
Do Not Track
We do not currently respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent by browsers. However, you can manage your cookie preferences through your browser settings.
International Data Transfers
If you are located outside of the United States, please note that your personal information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States. By using our website, you consent to the transfer of your personal information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have different data protection rules than those in your country.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have certain additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act, including the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided above.