*August 19 is the rescheduled date for the Sacramento show originally planned for April 29.
*Tickets for the April 29 show will be honored at the August 19 date.
*Full refunds will be given to ticket holders who can’t make the new date.
(Please note: this show is not appropriate for children.)
Spend a fast-and-furious two hours with America’s drive-in movie critic as he uses over 200 clips and stills to review the history of rednecks in America as told through the classics of both grindhouse and mainstream movies.
You will learn:
* The identity of the first redneck in history.
* The precise date the first redneck arrived in America.
* The most sacred redneck cinematic moments.
* How Thunder Road, the Whiskey Rebellion, the tight cutoffs worn by Claudia Jennings in Gator Bait, illegal Coors beer, and the Cannonball Baker Sea-to-Shining-Sea Memorial Trophy Dash combined to inspire the greatest movie in the history of the world.
* Why the redneck is the scariest monster in all of film history, with visual evidence.
* The existential difference between Forrest Gump and Sling Blade.
* The reason God loves rednecks….and dozens of other historical facts that you didn’t realize you needed until Joe Bob deposited them in the rear lobe of your brain.
Share this Show
Date and Time
Estimated Event Cost